Halp! My Truck Fell Off The Edge Of The World

My trusty GAZ-MM was proceeding apace along the back edge of the map when it suddenly disappeared and in its place was a little green arrow pointing off map. It was no closer than half a car length from the edge with a regular driver. Perhaps the buffer zone around an ISU-122 headed the opposite direction sent it into oblivion. There were no exit zones in this particular map/scenario that I was aware of (Angriff/Meeting Engagement). Anybody else seen this behavior?

Tankgeezer,

I am playing Angriff the scenario against a playing partner and I had the same (but worse.....much worse) thing happen to me.

Spoiler alert for those wanting to play the scenario:

I had reinforcements of 122's with infantry riding come in at the middle of the battle, I gave them reverse orders to a position on the map, but because they came in close to the edge of the map when 2 122's reversed they exited off the map edge....yes I got the same green arrows you would get for an exit scenario and everything.

darn!