One mann in squad gone rogue

Some version of this queer behavior turns up from time to time. BFC has looked at it, but no solid cure has turned up yet. You could mark it up to someone just breaking under stress and shrug it away, except as in your case, it effects the whole team/squad in ways that are not necessarily realistic.

Michael

Yeah, annoying. I know BFC have fixed several causes - clearly you found another one. He will eventually start coming back. However that could take a long time - depending on the map. I have, on one occasion killed the guy myself (area fire from a tank) and on another occasion I requested my opponent do the same.

Yeah, annoying. I know BFC have fixed several causes - clearly you found another one. He will eventually start coming back. However that could take a long time - depending on the map.

And he will wear himself out, reducing the whole team to the tired state and rendering them virtually useless for several turns, even if they haven't moved while waiting for his return. That's the most insane part of the whole shenanigan.

Michael

Humm I thought that when I had the guy taken out the status of the remaining soldiers returned to ready or rested right away. It made me think that the fatigue level is tracked per solider. I do not have documented proof of that mind you so I could be totally miss remembering.

It will, and it is. But if you're trying to fix the problem by getting the team to regroup (obviously not necessarily possible or desirable as a method in all cases), the effective fatigue level can slow things down horribly.