VM's Soviet Unit Skins/Gear (WIP)

Any chance you could change the existing side cap in the game files into a Ushanka?

Just one question, the Soviet Tank Crews wear black? I thought that their overall were blue

3504.gif

I wish I could add a Ushanka but I cant well have to wait and see what the dev's do,Hope they add it.

They wear Black blue and Tan I made a Black version.

Inspiration was from these pics

1258897328_image_60.jpg

AMPS-Soviets.jpg

dsc00112fv.jpg

I am working on Loading Screens "force-specific background blue" and "force-specific background red" and it doesn't seem to show up in game,Just a black screen if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please help.

I have 26 images each,They are bmp I packed them into brz files and put them into the Z folder and they show up black screen's.

I have named them like this. force-specific background blue 1.bmp to 26 "force-specific background red 1.bmp" to 26

Vincenzo21, hi,

I am probably on the wrong thread but just saw your name...

I was shocked to see you have done a winter landscape mod... looks great.... congratulations... :).

Of course if some way could be found to remove/replace the leaves would be best... but within the limits of what is possible as of now... very high quality work... superbly done :).

Thanks..

All the best,

Kip.

I am working on Loading Screens "force-specific background blue" and "force-specific background red" and it doesn't seem to show up in game,Just a black screen if anyone knows what I am doing wrong please help.

I have 26 images each,They are bmp I packed them into brz files and put them into the Z folder and they show up black screen's.

I have named them like this. force-specific background blue 1.bmp to 26 "force-specific background red 1.bmp" to 26

You know they must be 1024*768 to show? If smaller, add a back field behind them. If bigger, shrink.

The tanker overalls were usually dark bluish grey which may be mistaken by faded black. There were also overalls made in other colors like O.D.

OTOH the tanker helmet was made in leather, dark bluish grey and O.D. too

I thought about doing the above O.D. versions, but I preferred to preserve some “uniformity” for Soviet tank crews, so I left the O.D. variations for modders. The leather helmet was made prewar and early war, so it would have not been correct for the CMRT time frame (Summer of 1944). I also left it for modders.

Vincenzo21, hi,

I am probably on the wrong thread but just saw your name...

I was shocked to see you have done a winter landscape mod... looks great.... congratulations... :).

Of course if some way could be found to remove/replace the leaves would be best... but within the limits of what is possible as of now... very high quality work... superbly done :).

Thanks..

All the best,

Kip.

Yes you are in the right thread,Thankyou for taking your time and telling me what you think of my Snow Terrain mod.If your talking about the Tree leaves,Go into VM's Snow Terrain/foliage and remove these files

-

tree-1-leaves.bmp

tree-2-leaves.bmp

tree-3-leaves.bmp

tree-4-leaves.bmp

I will be doing a new Snow Terrain mod but not yet.

Beautiful work Vincenzo. Thanks for the effort - it went straight into my Z folder.

Are you thinking of doing a mod like this for the German forces?

Thank you for taking interest in my mods,I was thinking of doing the Germans but my brother has already started.He isn't modding often so I might mod some German Uniform's myself. :)

Brothers Mod Link:

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=114897