New scenario: CMRT Train Spotting

PanzerMike:

Thanks for the hours of entertainment Trainspotting gave me. To be quite honest, I rarely if ever play against AI saving all my gaming time with PBEM, but I must say that I had a blast playing out your scenario. The map was well done and I felt the real need to recon every move. I was able to get a total victory playing out the whole scenario blind. The time limit was perfect as the game ended with 4 minutes left....I did not feel rushed....but....did not have any time to dilly dally either.

If I have some time I'll try and take a screeny or two or a video of the action.

Cheers

Thanks for the praise Felix_45, glad you liked it! This particular scenario was not ready in time for the official release, had only time for one at that time (Bunkers Burning). No problem, I finished Trainspotting shortly after release and put it up in the repository. It was even playtested by some of the beta testers that did the tests for the stock scenarios too. Bless them :)

Work on my next scenario (CMRT Firebrigade von Saucken) is slow going right now. But it will be ready soon nonetheless. It does take quite an effort to make something like this you know. Scenario making is fun, but it ain't easy.

But if the community likes it, it is worth it.

Thanks again for the feedback, it is highly appreciated!

And of course some screenies or even better, a video, would be very cool!

After reading about it here I DLed it and took a brief look at it last night. Really interesting map PM, I look forward to playing on it. One thing though—and let me be quick to point out that it is not your fault—I find myself wishing that the battle would actually start an hour or so before sunrise. I've found myself wishing this several times in various scenarios recently. Too bad the present game limitations do not allow this.

Michael

After reading about it here I DLed it and took a brief look at it last night. Really interesting map PM, I look forward to playing on it. One thing though—and let me be quick to point out that it is not your fault—I find myself wishing that the battle would actually start an hour or so before sunrise. I've found myself wishing this several times in various scenarios recently. Too bad the present game limitations do not allow this.

Michael

Huh? A battle can be set to start an hour before sunrise. You can even edit this one to suit your taste.

I made a battle in CMFI where you had to make your way up a mountain to take out some guns before the sun rises since you were a sitting duck for MGs when the LOS improved. :D