Toasty Treats: SPW 251/16 (D)

You could fry a cow and get some nice steaks with that. I wouldn't want to be in that if it gets hit and lights up though and if you got taken alive and they figured out you manned one of these they would probably give you special treatment.

Yeah, I am keeping them in the rear til I feel comfortable moving them up. One ricochet gone wrong might set it off.

Try that with a typical ATR platoon and 45mm AT section on over watch, as a minimum. The most important lesson from that 'fantasy' is the time it takes to really get an unit to attack, perhaps their could be an ultra-Iron (sadism) mode with realistic timings for the issuing and receipt of orders! You could have an O group move option, which triggers animations of kneeling men scribbling with pencils, or deep in thought, poring over maps.

Try that with a typical ATR platoon and 45mm AT section on over watch, as a minimum. The most important lesson from that 'fantasy' is the time it takes to really get an unit to attack, perhaps their could be an ultra-Iron (sadism) mode with realistic timings for the issuing and receipt of orders! You could have an O group move option, which triggers animations of kneeling men scribbling with pencils, or deep in thought, poring over maps.

I know most of it is "fantasy" but it is still interesting to watch none the less.

You could have an O group move option, which triggers animations of kneeling men scribbling with pencils, or deep in thought, poring over maps.

Well, there's the "Planning" action you can sometimes catch your pTruppen doing... :) Well, someone's got to and it ain't me!

fl.png

Well that was a big tease.

One didn't survive and the other never fired anything.

There is no range in the box for the afv, I tried at 40M, but the guy just stood behind the tube. And then at some point the flame weapons system went from green to red X. Didn't really see what happened.