Toggle Trees

The on disk file structure of an app has little to do with how it executes. The interaction with some behind the scenes process that might be steeling key strokes would not be a direct result of the way files were placed on disk and only be based on program execution. Please enlighten me as to what I am missing.

You were wondering why two identical things are acting differently. I'm merely pointing out that they are not two identical things. Things that do not follow microsoft's officially approved file structure will trigger the little pop up window asking you if you really want to run the program while things that follow the official file structure do not trigger a pop up. Obviously, internally, the operating system is treating the two programs differently. If the OS is not treating the two programs as identical things then the two programs are not identical in how they function.

Eventually, someone found the culprit: the "WNA3100 Application" in the Windows 7 start menu. By disabling that application, I was able to get Alt-T and Alt-S to work and haven't had a problem since with either CMBN, CMFI, or CMRT. (BF's tech support didn't understand how a USB wireless adapter driver/software could interfere with CMBN, but it was certainly my culprit.)

I could just about bloody kiss you Myles, just about ruddy kiss you! That was the problem. It wasn't just RT I was having this problem with it was all the CM titles. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Did I mention that I want to thank you?! And thanks to everyone else who pitched in with their help - great community on here!