Tank engine sounds stuck during planning phase

When tanks are moving at the end of the minute playback, the engine sound continues to play during the planning phase. I don't know if it always does this, as I'm new and don't have enough play time in yet.

But, it is very annoying. Is there a way to stop this, other than turning my sound down during the planning phase?

When tanks are moving at the end of the minute playback, the engine sound continues to play during the planning phase. I don't know if it always does this, as I'm new and don't have enough play time in yet.

But, it is very annoying. Is there a way to stop this, other than turning my sound down during the planning phase?

I take my headphones off during the orders phase. The sound will vary depending on where you are on the battlefield: if you move your viewpoint high up or far away from any revving motors, the serenity of the morning will no longer be disturbed :)

I take my headphones off during the orders phase. The sound will vary depending on where you are on the battlefield: if you move your viewpoint high up or far away from any revving motors, the serenity of the morning will no longer be disturbed :)

I'm glad to know I am not the only one that wears headphones. Adds to the ambience.

It's pretty funny. When I first read the Peng thread on the CMRT forum (my first introduction to Peng), I thought, hey cool, a sort of official way for people to challenge newbies to a game and help them learn the system. Maybe it's sort of a ladder system to track wins and losses. The OP was a bit rude in his description of it, but that's ok.

Boy, was I wrong.

The MBT has been many things to many people throughout its long life, but it is affectionately called the Cess Pool for a reason. It is a place where one may be as nasty as one can manage to be as long as one does it with style and grace. Clumsy, ham-handed slaps will only cost you points and leave you open to ridicule of the most biting sort. As such, it provides an ideal training ground for strategic thinking.

Michael