New file at the Repository: CMBN Icons_Billy_sp (2014-03-07)

They are very nice, but to be honest, I liked your CMA and CMSF small open symbol icons much more.

After I found a useful link to the free painting program Artweaver, I did a quick rough trial to produce something along the same principles, for the moment for only one icon, the blue HQ 1 icon, and I think it would also work very well in CMBN:

Icon1.jpg

Icon2.jpg

I know it probably isn't even the right symbol (this is a German HQ isn't it), but it is just to show the general idea.

Hi Erik. Have done a CMRT update to my CMA icons, similar to the picture you show below, but in red. I'll post it as soon as RT is out. I've tried various small icons for CMBN, but have always found visibility a problem on a cluttered battlefield. Plus I rather like the German symbols- and they stand out better against a dark background. I have done a similar mod to yours above, but it needs a bit of tweaking. Also doesn't look as good as yours!