CMRT release incredibly fast? CMMG toast?

Another reason for doing a Bulge title separately is EVERYTHING changes! Terrain, buildings, equipment, TO&E, uniforms, seasons. The German were even applying different camou by that stage of the war. And lets not forget the title eventually moves into the heart of Germany. There's precious little left of CMBN to pick up.

Another reason for doing a Bulge title separately is EVERYTHING changes! Terrain, buildings, equipment, TO&E, uniforms, seasons. The German were even applying different camou by that stage of the war. And lets not forget the title eventually moves into the heart of Germany. There's precious little left of CMBN to pick up.

Well that's good because otherwise I might not buy it at full price. :)

MG dead? No need to write a obituary yet. I have an h2h game of Counter Attack at Son going on as well as 2 h2h games of Borderland and Boldness.

Italy is also in play 3 games going on in Hittler's soft underbelly.

I'm sure RT will be a hit and steal some of MG and GLs thunder, but there will always be plenty of players for the other games.

I'm also using a MG map for a urban QB game.

Its always nice to have a variety of locations to fight in.

A modern remake of A Bridge to Far would probably boost MG.

But unless it was practically all CGFX it would cost about half a billion dollars to produce. Half of that going into the salaries of the kind of all-star cast that was in the original. It still amazes me that they were able to sign all of those actors. Most movies are lucky to get more than one or two of that caliber.

Michael