BF did you ever think about triggered on screen messages?

As the title says is this on your to do list. I think scenarios could be much more dynamic with this feature:

then the scenario designer could give additional orders when you reach a phase-line.

You can do this to some degree already with touch objectives. Make them non visible to the player and you can provide additional info when they hit it. I used this in Out on a Limb as a radio contact objective. It is only really useful on the first play though. Would be nice to be able to tie it to some other event so the intel or message would vary and therefore make it more useful.

For example, in the battle Sburke and I recently played on my Son-west map for Market Garden, there was a touch objective line for the Allied player drawn in a solid arc about 300m north of the Son bridge. It was invisible to the Allied player, but once touched it would send an "Achtung! Bridge is contested!" message to the German player. That would have been our trigger to pause the battle and dieroll in the campaign boardgame to see if the Germans successfully blow the bridge.

This is a good idea...

Maybe also give the scenario designer the option to add a voice-file to the triggered- /objective message...

That would be cool. It has some of the same limitations as the touch objective now, but a crackly radio message coming from a unit you are supposed to be supporting...dang that could be fun. Unfortunately I'd have to record them. :P

Yes...It would be rather cool

With my last missions i did with DCS A10 a was able to do some really nice soundfiles to add to the immersion of the mission...

Even using a text-to-voice program and then using audiacity (i think thats the name) to edit the voices further to make them sound more human and topping it off by adding some gunfire sound and other backround sounds using the original soundfiles from the game....Very easy to do...even for a complete amateur...