Camo Panzerschreck

Saturnin

I would assume they'd come from the factories in only their base color, just like tanks. Tank units then recieved the tanks as well as brown and green paint (at least until late 1944) to paint their vehicles in camo patterns themselves. It seems unlikely that infantry units would also have access to camo paint, but I don't know for sure.

I would assume they'd come from the factories in only their base color, just like tanks. Tank units then recieved the tanks as well as brown and green paint (at least until late 1944) to paint their vehicles in camo patterns themselves. It seems unlikely that infantry units would also have access to camo paint, but I don't know for sure.

Certainly Panzer Grenadiers would have access to both the paint and sprayers, being as they had to paint their HT's and AT guns. Most likely the troops who rode in them got some leftover paint from the crews.

Nice pic, thanks Saturnin - would you believe, I have, until this moment, never seen a pic of the actual schreck projectile before.

:)

Well ain't this your lucky day! :D

Bb03Q8A.jpg

Notice the tank destruction badges on their sleeves - one on the left has destroyed one and the other four tanks.

I don't think it happened. Panzerschreck has that big ass blast shield that will stand out quite well in an ambush position, and the tube itself is much bigger as well. For a Panzerfaust the launch tube is re-usable but it's quite small, and who'd go through the trouble of painting the warheads?