Quick Battle Maps Force Adjustment

Under the Quick Battle screen there is a Force Adjustment option for the Attacker ... Is their any thought to giving one for the Defender too.

This way I could be the Attacker and give the Defender a minus Force Adjustment the only way to do this now is for me to instead as the Attacker give myself a Plus amount of Force which puts me out of range of the size and amounts of units I want to contend with.

the only way to do this now is for me to instead as the Attacker give myself a Plus amount of Force which puts me out of range of the size and amounts of units I want to contend with.

Or fight a size smaller battle with the attacker given a force bump. Then you only run into trouble if you want to go smaller than Tiny.

Problem is there are huge jumps in point totals when moving from one size QB to the other. The Force Adjustment gives you much more granularity.

OK fair enough. I have not looked at the math involved in the points. I suppose this points to another often requested feature - to allow setting the points for a QB yourself.

Unfortunately my solution to this problem is not likely to work for most players. I play solitaire and pick the forces for both sides. But what I do is give both sides a generous amount of points to purchase with, but not use all of them. In that way, I can balance the force level more or less wherever I want it. Since I play against the AI there are no trust issues to be resolved.

Not so good for H2H, eh?

Michael