Are Cover Arcs Broken on all Halftrack Based Flak Vehicles (v2.11)?

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but it looks like the Cover Arc function does not work on the US and German halftrack based flak vehicles.

I've observed the following with these five vehicles:

• Zugkraftwagon 8t 37mm
  • Zugkraftwagon 8t 20mm
  • Sdkfz 10/5
  • M16
  • M15

• The weapon mounts become unresponsive at the forward limit of their rotation, near the driver's position, if a right facing cover arc is issued one turn and a left facing arc the next. It's as if the game doesn't know to simulate the mount rotating around the rear of the vehicle to switch sides and gets stuck trying to rotate over the front of the vehicle instead.
  • Mounts do not revert to their default position (rear facing) like other AFV's when a cover arc is cancelled. Which makes trying to correct the issue above very difficult.
  • Mounts do not align to the actual cover arc direction specified by the player. If an arc is assigned to a 90 or 270 degree position (directly over one of the sides of the vehicle) the mount will either rotate to the full limit of its traverse, near the driver's position or execute an incomplete rotation to the 120 or 240 degree positions.

At the moment, this looks like a problem that renders an entire class of vehicles very difficult to use effectively or with any degree of fun, at least for me, within the game. If this does turn out to be a game issue, it's especially disappointing as it comes freshly on the heels of the v2.11 patch and it will likely be a long time until a correction would potentially be made.

Have others experienced this as well? Is there a special technique one must use to get these vehicles to apply and respond to Cover Arcs?

akd:

I see you making the rounds on this forum quite a bit in a number of different areas, thank you for always being so helpful.

George:

There was a pretty low signal-to-noise ratio in that thread, but it was a reference point nonetheless. Thanks.

Mikey:

I understand how these vehicles were employed historically and I believe I understand how they were intended to function within the game - something must have got lost in translation when you read my post.

In sum, this class of vehicle is handicapped by a known bug effecting the game's response to player issued cover arcs in relation to the proper traverse and orientation of the gun mounts. Stand by for the next patch.

I'm relatively sure the sun will rise tomorrow and life will go on, but man, this is a personal bummer as the new flak vehicles and German light armor were my primary motivation for purchasing the Market Garden Module.