Just for the fun

JM Stuff

Sorry for the delay

When you put one folder ONLY one CMBN OR CM(MG) for Market Garden... in your Z drive.

You will see at the time your games is on load, at the start (like Para said) :

"It looks like it replaces the normal bar with a progressive date...July 44 August 44 September 44 etc"

it's mean you can read at this time the date on your screenbar.

For this.

Use folder CMBN if you play CMBN and Commonwealth module.

Use folder CMMG if you play Market Garden module.

These screenbar is already in your game, I made just a copy and when you put it in your Z drive the game read a least and load it and of course replace the old one.

Juju have himself made some modifications on it, I took it only, and make some modifications to.

So, I hope I'm clear enough.

You don't have to use it when you don't want or don't like it, then, just delete it.

Enjoy !

These screenbar is already in your game, I made just a copy (snip) Juju have himself made some modifications on it, I took it only, and make some modifications to.

Okay, I wasn't going to say anything but that's just not true. I made that loading bar myself and it's part of my Tweaked UI interface mod.