New file at the Repository: Juju's UI Pack v2.10 (2013-10-25)

Juju's UI Pack v2.10WARNING: These versions of the UI are for CM:BN v2.0 and up ONLY! For earlier versions of the game please use v1.x.CONTENTS:- Replacement files for all interface elements. This pack contains both variants of the UI!WHAT'S NEW IN v2.10:- Added full Market Garden module compatibility.- Updated: new British ranks.- Updated: several new artillery and mortar round weapon slot icons.- Added new optional HQ icons for British airborne and Kriegsmarine.-- Several cosmetic tweaks and fixes.GAME COMPATIBILITY (any combination of these):- CM:BN base game v2.0 and up ONLY! - CM:BN Commonwealth forces module- CM:BN Market Garden module.- Basically fully compatible with CM:FI, but obviously missing any CM:FI specific content. Use at your own risk.

More...

Pretty slick. Thanks Juju- and others. But why are all the Allied HQs sporting a US Flag and all the German HQs SS?

What Fuser said. The default install has the letters 'HQ' instead of the flags. Only the optional HQ files have (nation-specific) flags on them.

Great update again :). Seems the Arty button dont show up at HQ units and the start and stop button has no colour.

Do I need to fix something?

The start and stop buttons haven't been altered, so no idea there. They showed up fine in the game I just finished. And the arty button should show up for every unit, IF arty is available). Do you perhaps have an older version or any other UI mod still installed?

The start and stop buttons haven't been altered, so no idea there. They showed up fine in the game I just finished. And the arty button should show up for every unit, IF arty is available). Do you perhaps have an older version or any other UI mod still installed?

Thx for responce, no this is my 1st install.