Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Master Maps, works of art

Including master maps in MG is genius. This saves sooo much time if you want to make a scenario. Crop out the part you need and wolla! I am close to finishing my first MG scenario thanks to that.

Pete, you truly are a mapmaker extraordinaire :cool:

Ow, and JonS, your pdf with the detailed description how to make a scenario is invaluable. Really good work!

This game just got a lot better.

Including master maps in MG is genius. This saves sooo much time if you want to make a scenario. Crop out the part you need and wolla! I am close to finishing my first MG scenario thanks to that.

Pete, you truly are a mapmaker extraordinaire :cool:

Ow, and JonS, your pdf with the detailed description how to make a scenario is invaluable. Really good work!

This game just got a lot better.

Yep it a lovely surprise to see the scenario PDF in there. No excuse for anyone now! :)

Now if only cropping were easier

True, the cropping process could be a little easier, but really, compared to making a map yourself this is peanuts.

And yes, no excuse not to try to make a scenario now. It may seem daunting, but with ready made maps and the JonS guide, it really is not too hard. And it is fun too, not only hard work.

Cheers PM - I hopes others find them of use, also thanks to Benpark for his cracking maps.

Now if only cropping were easier

To be fair it's pretty easy.

Pushing the minus sign on the appropriate side will reduce that map edge by 16m (2 x Action Sqaures)

Shift minus will reduce the appropriate edge by 10m (10x AS)

If cropping is done within the setup zones tab they can be used to mark the area to be cut.

In addition all the time the specific map being cut remains open in the editor it can be cropped and expanded as many times as required WITHOUT the loss of map detail. The cropped detail is only lost once the map is closed in the editor. So if you're not happy with the crop you can expand the map back out again.

HTH

P