New file at the Repository: CMFI GL BULGE 44 US ARMY V1.0 (2013-10-04)

04 OCT 2013CMFI GL BULGE '44 US ARMY V1.0For the repository I had to trim the folder size down, so I pulled out the commonwealth gloves, helmets and coats.So, this is just the US...Thanks for downloading the mod. It contains the mod work of mjkerner. My sincere thanks to Mark for his kind support in creating this mod.If anything is messed up, I take the blame. Please let me know and I will get it fixed. It is hard to spot all the mistakes.This is part 3 of a 5 part mod.This mod better portrays your US Army troops as fighting in the Bulge of 1944. We made a big achievement in getting greatcoats for the US airborne. I think they look great! It was just some file renaming but the effect is very rewarding. Adding gloves was also a big plus. It is not perfect. We do not have the skeleton files to make mods for other US winter garments. The Mackinaw jacket? Maybe the real CM Bulge will bring us the icing on the cake. Please enjoy the atmosphere it creates. It is indeed only an appetizer until the real CM Bulge comes out, who knows when!When you install this part of the mod, the US airborne will always wear greatcoats. They could not before so we swapped their standard uniform files for the greatcoat files. The other US troops that can have standard or greatcoats, please select greatcoats for appearance or your troops will freeze!Note: The final saved date of the battle in the editor is very important for this mod to properly present itself. The date in "Mission/Data&quo...

More...