New WWI Breakthrough AAR

Ancient Demon, luckily for me, this time it's not me getting a hammering here! :)

Hyazinth von Strachwitz who also posts here is playing this against the Entente AI.

I see what you mean about Ottoman supply levels in Syria and Palestine, and will have to check with him to see if he can shed any light on it.

I'm afraid not, this is a bug that we should have fixed shortly.

Fortunately as this AAR game is using a beta patch that is currently under testing, we have time to get it fixed for the release.

It's a shame for the Entente as it was a good move to land in southern Turkey. The British long considered just such an operation during the war, but I think Gallipoli contributed to putting them off trying it.

Ancient Demon, luckily for me, this time it's not me getting a hammering here! :)

Hyazinth von Strachwitz who also posts here is playing this against the Entente AI.

Oops. :o I can't read German, but I saw that HvS dropped your name in the first post, so I just assumed...

I see what you mean about Ottoman supply levels in Syria and Palestine, and will have to check with him to see if he can shed any light on it.

I'm just happy to know that it wasn't just me imagining things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...