Possible bug - Greece won't join Entente

Hi Ancient Demon

I've never known it not to fire, and the conditions for the Decision to pressure Venizelos to allow Salonika to be used as a base are that:

London is in Entente hands.

The UK and France are in the war, as is the Ottoman Empire on the other side.

Greece is pro-Entente but neutral.

Could any of these not be being met, e.g. have the Central Powers used diplomacy to swing Greece?

Bill

That is odd, and I am currently playing a game with someone using 1.03 and it did fire in that, so I don't think the problem is likely to be script related.

Please can you check for me that the script hasn't somehow been deselected somehow?

If when you start the game you go to Advanced - Scripts - Decision, there should be 9 pages of Decision Event scripts, and DE 121 should be at the top of page 2.

Hopefully it's got a white cross showing against it?

If there aren't this many Decision Events showing, then I would recommend a fresh instal.

Thanks

Bill

OK, I finally saw it happen, but it was on the July 15, 1916 turn. It's supposed to happen almost a year earlier on August 1, 1915, and I don't know what changed so that it would happen later (as far as I know, all the requirements for the event were met since the Ottomans joined the war in late 1914).