Need tips to upload a big mod

So, repository has the 75MB max file limit and I've got all these CMFI GL Bulge '44 mod files.

I saw that one modder packed his back into a .brz, maybe he had to or I at first thought it would compress it but when I rezpacked my 24MB new horizons folder, it ended up as a 24.75MB brz file. Sheesh!

My experience is quite limited, I have only uploaded a single scenario and that was very easy.

Should I make all these things different titles in the repository? It makes the gamer have to do a lot more downloads but my misconception of a single big download seems to indeed have been a misconception.

What is the best thing to do?

What a hassle!

You could use WinRar to pack the whole mod into smaller parts of a size of your choice and then upload it part by part (and make sure the names of your uploads are reasonably chosen so people know wich part is wich). IIRC the Euroscape mod (wich is HUGE) is packed that way.

So, repository has the 75MB max file limit and I've got all these CMFI GL Bulge '44 mod files.

Keep it simple. Zip it up on to one .zip file and uploaded it where it will fit. If it ends up being too big for the repository here then just put it on Green as Jade's site. There is no point in hacking around and doing hand stands because of some arbitrary upload limit - ignore services that do that and use others.

The goal is to make it easy for end users. And that means one download file in a standard format.

Just my opinion.