Wehrmacht uniform mod

"No duplicates, if you want more grey uniform just delete some camo files, but don't forget that you must have no number missing in file names, for example - smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 2, smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 3, smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 4, etc."

Since there are no duplicates I can delete (I love variety so don't want to delete any of your super mods), I will simple dupe up some of your grey uniforms (adding extra extension numbers of course).

I think the way the system chooses what uniform mods to show is random. So, the more grey options the fewer camo options will be selected (I hope).

"No duplicates, if you want more grey uniform just delete some camo files, but don't forget that you must have no number missing in file names, for example - smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 2, smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 3, smod_german_smock_soldier_uniform 4, etc."

Since there are no duplicates I can delete (I love variety so don't want to delete any of your super mods), I will simple dupe up some of your grey uniforms (adding extra extension numbers of course).

I think the way the system chooses what uniform mods to show is random. So, the more grey options the fewer camo options will be selected (I hope).

Yes you right, you can just copy and paste more files with grey uniforms but with different names, but don't forget that numbers can not be missing.

"...don't forget that numbers can not be missing."

Do you mean that all numbers must be consecutive for the later mod files to be read?

ie: One cannot have BOOT 1.bmp then BOOT 3.bmp cos if there is no BOOT 2.bmp, then BOOT 3.bmp will not appear?

(If so, I did not realize that as I often leave gaps in my mod file NUMBERING SEQUENCES simply for convenience.)

Erwin, if you have a gap in the lower numbers, depending on how many uniforms are in the game's default uniforms, the default will show up instead. so if the default has "uniform", "uniform 2" and "uniform 3", and your mod only has "uniform" and "uniform 3", then the default "uniform 2" should show up. I don't know if it will happen all the time, because of the random selection of unis by the game, but if it does pick "uniform 2", the default would show up.

"...don't forget that numbers can not be missing."

Do you mean that all numbers must be consecutive for the later mod files to be read?

ie: One cannot have BOOT 1.bmp then BOOT 3.bmp cos if there is no BOOT 2.bmp, then BOOT 3.bmp will not appear?

(If so, I did not realize that as I often leave gaps in my mod file NUMBERING SEQUENCES simply for convenience.)

Yes exactly, boot 3 will not appear and program change boot 3 on another file, I found this regularity when create first SS uniform mod. The game bugs still don't fixed, program don't use NCO uniform files, some SS commanders still wearing in a boot uniform, etc. Very sad((((