New file at the Repository: Road to Baghdad Mod - Add on (2013-08-10)

Road to Baghdad Mod - Add on - v1.0 (CM:SF)It is intended to be used with my original Road to Baghdad mod and RTB news and music mod. Both available in the Battlefront repository.This download contains a rar file of amended US infantry & armor uniforms & faces and the RTB main splash screen. The mod seeks to pull together in one package various mods in order to depict the push by the 101st Airborne, 1st Armored and 3rd Infantry divisions towards Baghdad in 2003. It uses mods by other authors as well as myself. All credit to Normal Dude, RYU, Mord, Birdstrike, M1A1TC, Aris and any other authors I may have missed.WARNING: This mod alters the appearance of the US infantry, armor and main screen. Default - 101st Airborne & 1st Armored.Optional - 3rd Infantry Division (you'll need to swap out the uniforms for 101st)It also includes some updates for the Marines of RTB to give some of them shorter flack jackets.

More...