H2H Play

I play H2H which looks like its supported. Not sure if the same H2H utility that works for dropbox with CMBN-but seems to have problems with Italy will work for SF.

How is the game play for H2H and SF? It seem like it may not be as fun for a Syrian player as they on paper appear to be over matched in many aspects-although in an urban setting they would probably be able to do a lot of damage.

I think you are referring to HTH Helper that GAJ put together, It does work for CMFI as well, I have a battle going on right now using it and two different installs of CMBN both working with it. I have yet to try it with CMSF however.

Just gave it a shot. It apparently does not like the directory structure. I got an error back and it failed to add the install.

I'm on ver 1.5.3 and for some reason it doesn't work with Italy. It does work for Normandy. The chat used to work, but has stopped working.

I think you are referring to HTH Helper that GAJ put together, It does work for CMFI as well, I have a battle going on right now using it and two different installs of CMBN both working with it. I have yet to try it with CMSF however.

Just gave it a shot. It apparently does not like the directory structure. I got an error back and it failed to add the install.

• 4 weeks later...