max fps

CM is kinda picky about what machines it performs well on. Some people with some rigs report great speed with all graphics maxed out. Others just creep along with mediocre graphics or worse. I am not technically well enough versed to essay a hypothesis as to what the deal is with that. But I admit to being among the battalions of the frustrated.

Michael

I had never checked my fps on CM as everything looked great. Then you had to go and make this post and so I just had to go and check. I was really surprised how low my fps were. I unchecked vsync as this does not affect screen quality other than tearing and it really holds down fps. No tearing and I picked up some fps. Everything is set to Best and it looks great.

System: Win7 64 HP, Intel i7 920 2.67GHz OC=3.2GHz, 9GB DDR3 RAM, nVidia GTX680 2GB, Corsair TX850w PSU