last man dying & icon

Currently when the last men of a team dies the team icon vanishes immediately.

Could this please be changed so that the icon blinks like it usually does even though the team technically has ceased to exist?

If you have many icons its easy to miss the vanishing of an icon. Especially since that happens all the time when you move the camera.

• 2 weeks later...

I still wish dead soldiers remained on the unit roster as a visual reminder of casualties since the start of the scenario. They could be highlighted in red, just as wounded men are highlighted in yellow. It would require no extra interface space since they were already there in green before they died.

This would make it much easier to get a sense of losses. I know dead soldiers remain on the action list over on the left (at least until buddy aid), but that's much smaller text and harder to read while scrolling through your units.

Sometimes after a battle I want to identify the enemy son-of-a-youknowwhat that stalled my advance by killing so many of my men. Offcourse, I can cycle through the all the units, but that can take a while if it's a large battle.

So after the battles I would like to see the killed as clearly identified as the living. Please..?

...oh, and please have enemy icons flash when they take known casualties.

And please keep houses in the semi-transparent state for a few seconds after the last enemy has died within it to be able to see the red cross animation.

Currently when the last enemy dies the houses immidiately switches to opaque and you have to 'fly' into the house to see if you actually got him or just lost LOS.