I can't open BFC site

hello I'm from Turkiye

not only today, at somedays I can't open today even start page of Bfc

I have exactely the same problem. Even if all other pages load instantly, there are days where the BFC site(forum and main page) are almost inaccessible for me. Dont know what is causing this, but it is not really a problem though because that rarely happens, like once in a week or so.

We have various levels of anti-hacker and anti-spam blocks in place, shielding the site and servers from known threats and nuisances. Sometimes this means that a legitimate customer may not be able to reach the site, unfortunately. In certain cases, like Turkey, the blocks may be permanent since so much malicious stuff is originating from there.

We block only known sources based on third-party services as well as data that we collect ourselves from traps and honeypots we have in place. So the amount of false positives is very good considering the traffic we have.

if you can't reach the site, and get an error or message explaining what is going on, contact webmaster@battlefront.com. If you don't get anything (it just times out) that means you're on a firewall block. Only the most serious sources are blocked this way, and you won't be able to contact us from that source.

If you don't get anything (it just times out) that means you're on a firewall block. Only the most serious sources are blocked this way, and you won't be able to contact us from that source.

So does this imply that i might have some sort of malware or a virus on my PC if the BFC servers firewall considers me as a "most serious threat"? Sometimes it does just what you described, it times out after loading for a felt eternity when i try to connect.

I have AVG Anti Virus 2013 and i scan regularly (once a month) and it hasnt found anything in the past year or so.