Unit list and Gamma correction

Could we have a gamma and brightness adjustment for CM? game is all too dark at night and even at daylight. These days even the simplest games have brightness adjustment. Should be really easy to implement this feature.

Also better unit info and unit image while buying would be nice. Now it is kind a studid to alt tab and seek information from the internet. Takes too long to buy units this way :)

Well, there IS a night-time gamma correction. Check the hotkeys menu. I'm not sure how well it works in daylight.

It's not the gamma slider that so many other games have, but it improves night games TREMENDOUSLY. As to it being "really easy to implement this feature", well, I'd suggest that it is perhaps more difficult than you think. Otherwise, wouldn't it be in by now?

And, yes, I agree that having a rotating 3D picture, with a brief written description, would be awesome to include inside the editor and qb buying screens. However, the manual pdf should be a bit faster than interneting. (Cool: I just made up a word.)

I used to have that problem too, until I got this LED 27' acer flat screen now even the night battles look as they should. Unfortunately my retinas feel like they have been lazered. yes +1 tho to that, so many different levels of monitor calibration out there now.