Uploaded to Repository: SMSF plain sand colored BMP-2!

Its been a long time since I've uploaded anything for CMSF! :P

Just submitted to Repository, so it may take awhile to show up:

"MikeyD BMP-2 plain sand.zip"

This is the Game's BMP-2 and BMP-2K recolored to uncamou'd tan, the same color as the BMP-3. The base art was lifted from CM:Afghanistan. I had frankly forgot how nice those skins look!

Now that I've touched CMSF again I'm going to have to fire-up some of my old favorite scenarios. Its been awhile since I've seen an ATGM streak across the screen. :)

The mod will eventually pop up on Repository

MikeyDplainsandBMP2_zps01577993.jpg

Really nice of you MikeyD to make this after GerogeMCs request. Probably i am going get all the Syrian sand-camo mods after Gerorge releases his Darayya tank scenario, they are going to be an excellent addition.

Really nice of you MikeyD to make this after GerogeMCs request. Probably i am going get all the Syrian sand-camo mods after Gerorge releases his Darayya tank scenario, they are going to be an excellent addition.

Hi Augusto

Yup Mikey came up tops with this wee mod :D

I'm in the final stages of tweaking the Daraya scenario. I'm thinking it'll be good for release for next weekend - Inshallah ;)