New file at the Repository: THE LAST ROAD (2013-04-20)

Good afternoon,

I did not know that an automatic thread had been open.

Well, this my first map with this editor.The idea and part of the layout was taken from a map that I did for another game: the RTS Codename panzers phase one, but with all the changes needed due to the different mechanics of CMBN.So, I did not have to start from scratch.

When the test was almost completed I have applied the patch v2.01 and so, due to the more high ROF and suppression of the HMG I had to do more changes and more test.

When I started to test the map I had given to the Allies side a P-51 air support and I was enthusiastic to see the flak vs the P-51 but with my surprise and disappointment there was no fight.Unfortunately there is no unit that can fight against aircraft.So I was in doubt if leave it or not.At the end I decided to leave it first of all because you can complete the map without using it at all and second because it helps a bit, but you are not going to win with the only help of the plane.

With this map I have continued to narrate a little story for Major Barnes, that has been ordered to defeat German troops located behind the bridge and all around Livarot.

- CMBN v.2.01

- Map size 750 x 1952

- Allies Vs German AI

- 1 x German plan

• 1 month later...

I could not leave any more comments in repository.

I am very sorry Nigel.I checked the map and you are right regarding the pioneer Hq.It was my mistake and it was not necessary,but it does not affect the map.

It is the FOT that can call for air strike and with reduced time.While it is still true that:"I have not added pioneer pl.because they come with demolition charge and I did not want the player to use in the objective Fields where I wanted an infantry fight only".

In any case many thanks to both of you for your comments and suggestions.A map can always be improved.