Is no one making scenarios/campaigns for CMFI?

That looks great, I look forward to playing it :)

When you say programming the AI, do you mean AI plans?

Given CMFI's new google maps thing in the editor maybe I'll give it a go myself and try to contribute something to the community. There's a couple scenarios I've had in mind about maybe trying to do in the editor.

The Tunisia scenario "Flanking The Fortresss" is alive and well. It has a good map and good AI (by Snake Eye)in it already. But it's waiting for GL to come out for two reasons: The Germans in the battle were FJ, and the machinegun improvements will make a big difference to the way this one plays (there's a lot of long range MG action because it's a very open map with clear fields of fire). Then it will need some testing.

If I only could actually have the time and energy to make all the scenarios and campaigns that buzz around my brain...

Now working on a new CMFI scenario "Laughter on Snakehead Hill".

1st of a series of SGT Rock and Easy Company Scenarios I have thought to create.

Also working on a CMBN mini-campaign, hope to get it out soon...I would have used CMFI but I needed CW forces and couldn't wait for GL.

I have part of a CMFI scenario done as a mini splinter off of Broadswords Tunisia mod.

"Wilson's wadi"