New file at the Repository: French Forces mod (2013-03-05)

French Mod - v1.0 (Nato Module only)This download contains a rar file of amended Canadian uniforms, voices,infantry helmets and faces for the Canadian soldier model. The mod seeks to represent French forces.It could be used for Afghanistan or, if combined with other mods, Mali. WARNING: This mod alters the appearance and sound of the Canadian infantry. It should not be used in conjunction with other Canadian mods.FIRST STEPSYou'll need . winrar to unzip them to your desk top.. The Nato Module for CM:Shock Force INSTALLATION1. Download the winrar file2. Unzip the 'French Mod' folder to your desktop.3. Drop the the French mod folder into your Z folder (in your data directory of Shock Force) as a seperate file.NOTESHave included some rag-tagging: uniforms and vests also.CheersBlimey

More...

Thanks Buzz

Glad it works. Yeah, CMSF does have a knack of mirroring current events.

You could combine this mod and my irregulars mod, previously uploaded, to craft some QBs for Mali. It uses some Taliban and Mord's Combatants to provide a mix. Just choose irregulars in set up. As you say this could work with African terrain and other mods in the repository.

"I wonder about your French Mod - v1.0 & Mikey D's African Theatre mod combo in light of recent events."

Just what I was thinking re Mali etc. Good idea to try and mod the French. Always thought it was an mistake that they were not a module as they have some interesting vehicles.