New file at the Repository: IDF crew mod (2013-03-06)

IDF Crew Mod - v1.0 (CW Module only)This download contains a rar file of amended British uniforms & additional sounds for vehicle and tank crews. It also includes a Challenger 2 with IDF markings. For best effect, this mod should be used with my IDF mod uploaded previously (available in the repository)This mod is based on original mods by Theo, Angryson, Ryujin and ezjax.Much credit to them for producing the original mods. If anybody objects to the use of any of these textures please let me know and I can withdraw the mod.WARNING: This mod alters the appearance British crews and the Challenger 2. It should not be used in conjunction with other British mods. It is best used with my earlier IDF modFIRST STEPSYou'll need . winrar to unzip the mod to your desk top.. The Commonwealth Module for CM:Shock Force INSTALLATION (if you already have the earlier IDF mod installed.)1. Download the winrar file2. Unzip the 'IDF crew' folder to your desktop.3. Copy and paste the contents of the IDF crew folder to the IDF folder in your Z folder (in your data directory of Shock Force). Overwrite sounds as requested.NOTESHave included some rag-tagging: uniforms, vests and helmets also.CheersBlimey

More...

Thanks again Blimey. Quick test of the IDF Crew Mod - v1.0 on my CMSF MAC. Looks great!

I am not a military grog. I was wondering if the Challenger 2 IDF markings on the hull is the "Golani Brigade" Tree?