Any interest in SS Helmet covers?

I recently posted a screen shot of some SS soldiers that I has done some helmet covers for. Some interest was shown in the covers. So in the interest of community here is a sample of 4 of the 12 I did. If you are a helmet grog you can stop reading right here and go to the next thread, as I did only very basic research into them and historic accuracy has no doubt suffered. If anyone has any interest in them, let me know and I will post them to the repository.

helmet4_zpsaa331dc4.jpg

helmet3_zps5729b7fa.jpg

helmet2_zpsfbd86f3b.jpg

helmet1_zpsfe074b37.jpg

Nice helmet covers, but what is 3 and 4 camo types? And if you can pleas make blurred edge and palm tree covers, please.

The numbers are only file numbers that I gave the images so i can keep track of them. It has nothing to do with camo types. When I upload them, the file names will be compatible with CMBN 2.0/2.01. If you have an earlier version you will have to rename them. I don't have the Commonwealth module, so I believe they would have to be renamed for that as well.

And while I got you on the line baron, I want to give you credit for your camo uniforms. I used your camo on a couple of the helmets.

Blurred edge and palm tree covers? I'll see what I can do.

The numbers are only file numbers that I gave the images so i can keep track of them. It has nothing to do with camo types. When I upload them, the file names will be compatible with CMBN 2.0/2.01. If you have an earlier version you will have to rename them. I don't have the Commonwealth module, so I believe they would have to be renamed for that as well.

And while I got you on the line baron, I want to give you credit for your camo uniforms. I used your camo on a couple of the helmets.

Blurred edge and palm tree covers? I'll see what I can do.

Thanks.

I mean, I can't recognize what camo types on your 3 and 4 pictures. 1 - dott4, 2 - plane tree 5/6, 3 and 4 - ?

You can use blurred edge and palm tree texture from my 12SScamoMod http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4858/details , but if you find better it would be nice, I want to say that,s very hard to find good palm tree texture. I have idea to create this covers, but too much work now.

Thanks.

I mean, I can't recognize what camo types on your 3 and 4 pictures. 1 - dott4, 2 - plane tree 5/6, 3 and 4 - ?

You can use blurred edge and palm tree texture from my 12SScamoMod http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4858/details , but if you find better it would be nice, I want to say that,s very hard to find good palm tree texture. I have idea to create this covers, but too much work now.

You can't identify it because it probably did not exist IRL. I made a bunch of covers, you can pick and choose ones you like, modify any or all of them, or simply delete them if they aren't what you had in mind.

The other way to think about them is that they have been field modified by individual soldiers, thus they are not really "official" issue.