New file at the Repository: Syrope Grid Terrain (2013-02-05)

Syrope Grid Terrain- This is a gridded version of Birdstrike's Syrope terrain. There are also some of Aris's pavement tiles that I use that are part of my set, so special thanks to them for making the original tiles I worked from. All the tiles have also been optimized to boost PC performance to eliminate, or reduce shimmering by being low resolution. This is a good mod for anyone who wants to improve frame rates, and wants to see terrain contours more easily. Enjoy, Vin

More...

Maybe V.2.+? will allow Grids on and off?

QUOTE]

No, that is not possible as the grid is drawn on the actual terrain tile. You can either play with the grid or not, but there will never be a toggle on/off, sorry. I have been playing with this set since CMSF, so the grid just seems part of the landscape to me especially since it is a natural color that blends well.

Glad it helps out.