The Colonel's Tutorials

We're done Baron. Actually blacks in America are quite a bit different than blacks in Africa, for better or for worse. But Im not arguing this with you. The US wasnt founded by freemasons, thats nonsense. You dont know anything about the US at all, and probably have never even left Russia. I can actually say I've left the US and been in Europe however. I don't need bogeymen in the night to be afraid of, and I think it's obvious who the victim of misinformation is here. (one clue - its not me)

We're done Baron. Actually blacks in America are quite a bit different than blacks in Africa, for better or for worse. But Im not arguing this with you. The US wasnt founded by freemasons, thats nonsense. You dont know anything about the US at all, and probably have never even left Russia. I can actually say I've left the US and been in Europe however. I don't need bogeymen in the night to be afraid of, and I think it's obvious who the victim of misinformation is here. (one clue - its not me)

Eh ? What the hell was that all about ?:confused: