Floating ikon request

pcelt

In the original CW version someone made a set of British brown uniform colour floating ikons in place of the U.S. green ikons . I very much appreciated this colour scheme and just wondered whether the original creator or someone else could produce a similar CW mod for V.2

Many thanks

Juju --yes those are the ones I meant--I found the colour appropriately evocative re the British/CW units.I also,like the simplicity and clarity of the design.

I have experimented with your "crystal" ikons and ironically. in some ways I find them too impressive and brilliant and find my eyes too often drawn to focus on the ikons rather than on the units they represent and what is happening to them. I perhaps feel that the ikons need to be peripheral indicators but should not be so impressive they attract and draw the eye too much and "compete" with the visual impact of the units themselves.

I have again installed your game interface which for me does massively improve game interaction and information--- brilliant---I just prefer the floating ikons to be v. simple and clear and not distracting and would be extremely grateful if you could possibly add the brown CW set to the V.2 choices

Many thanks

As much as I like those 'crystal' icons (and btw; they are Aris's, not mine) I tend to agree with all your points, and particularly that they should be simple and clear. Which means I'll be updating my own version after all!

No idea how long that will take, but knowing me, it can't be that long. ;)