Hubert has done a fantastic job over the years providing a full function editor that anybody can use, to simply modify any minor aspect of an existing campaign or to create one's own custom game from scratch - including scripting for a challenging computer opponent. :cool:

Thanks gentlemen and for changes I believe these were the major ones implemented for Breakthrough:

- minor countries can now withdraw from the war via an ARMISTICE using a SURRENDER_2 event

- Forced March morale losses are now a separate and editable entry under the Morale data dialog.

- Swapping units’ morale losses are now editable under the Morale data dialog.

- Retreat range is now editable under the Combat data dialog.

- Build limits no longer restrict the number of units that can be placed on the map for the start of a campaign. This way once the unit is destroyed in game it cannot be rebuilt as the build limit still restricts maximum builds.

- Armored Trains check box is now found under Advanced Game Play Options. This will convert Rail Guns to act as Armored Trains for campaigns such as the Russian Civil War.

- Numbered Turns can now be set under the Turn/Economic Data dialog.

- Primary and Secondary Supply centers can now be set under the Country Data Dialog; this was required to handle the new Supply Rules.

- The Production Queue can now have a DESTINATION RESOURCE set for items arriving off of the P/Q.

- New Deployment Queue added under the Country Data Dialog that can be used to set initial turn deployments for both sides prior to regular game play.

- DECISION events now use an #ALIGNMENT_POSITION instead of a #FRIENDLY_POSITION field.

- OFFENSIVE, AMPHIBIOUS/MINOR, TRANSPORT/MINOR and FLEET scripts now have a new #RANGE field.

- RESOURCE events now use a #FAILSAFE_DATE field.

- LOOP events can now be set to have any country use a #START_POSITION if #COUNTRY_ID= 0

I get this screen when I add a new port to the map,I click no it updates,then when I exit this screen pops up again,and if I click yes exit without savings all the supply routes disapear from the map?

post-33276-141867624334_thumb.jpg

Both the Events and the AI scripts need to be checked, which is why this may pop up twice.

Though it may be the case that the scripts have an error in them, in which case it is best to update the relevant script by selecting it and then hitting the Update button. This will check that script, and advise you of the line number where it first finds an error.