slightly off topic/complimentary

Sarge

I've been reading Steven Pressfield's "Killing Rommel".. (he wrote the fantastic book GATES of FIRE - about the 300 Spartans). Killing Rommel is a good book, but much too short, and not enough tactical writing of desert warfare.. none-the-less good read.

the reason i mention that is my PC is 6 years old and it sometimes takes 2 or 3 minutes for a turn to load... so while its loading i'll read a couple pages.

but here's the compliment, the Music that plays while CMFI is loading is a perfect match for the book :) not sure why, or how that works, maybe some other WW2 desert movie had a similar theme?

bottom line, nice job on the opening sound track..

I've been reading Steven Pressfield's "Killing Rommel".. (he wrote the fantastic book GATES of FIRE - about the 300 Spartans). Killing Rommel is a good book, but much too short, and not enough tactical writing of desert warfare.. none-the-less good read.

the reason i mention that is my PC is 6 years old and it sometimes takes 2 or 3 minutes for a turn to load... so while its loading i'll read a couple pages.

but here's the compliment, the Music that plays while CMFI is loading is a perfect match for the book :) not sure why, or how that works, maybe some other WW2 desert movie had a similar theme?

bottom line, nice job on the opening sound track..

I loved Gates of Fire. It really put you into Thermopylae and what being in a hoplite "scrum" must have been like. Just saying.:)