New file at the Repository: CMFI Conrath's Counterattack Campaign Patch 1.01 (2012-08

Hi Erwin,

You should be able to load a save game made between missions into the new version. Check the instructions at the bottom of Page 17 of the CM Engine Manual 2.0 to see how to do this.

To be frank, though, most of the changes affect the earlier missions. If you're already on the fourth one it may not make a big difference, provided that you kept your HQ Panzer IIIs alive (and thus avoiding the decision mission bug).

-FMB

Both Pz Platoon HQ's and Pz Co HQ are alive (as are all HQ's actually) altho, I lost the Pz Co 2IC from immobilization. So, you reckon I can just keep going?

(What is the decision mission bug btw?)

If I do need to reload, I have a saved file "ENDGAME" (saved at the end of mission #3) as well as a "SETUP" file that I created when I started setting up mission #4.

Both Pz Platoon HQ's and Pz Co HQ are alive (as are all HQ's actually) altho, I lost the Pz Co 2IC from immobilization. So, you reckon I can just keep going?

(What is the decision mission bug btw?)

As long as the Pz Co HQ is alive you're good. The bug arises when the player has lost both the Pz Co HQ and 2IC, because then the player has no units with which to make the decision in the decision mission.

-FMB