CMFI metal case edition

Hi,

Well I decided against all my principals of customs and post office extortion to run the risk and buy the DVD and download. After thinking about it for long enough I decided I really wanted the case and manual. Should have decided a couple of days earlier and saved myself $10. DOH!!!!. :o

Anyway, my question to BF is I suppose at the moment there are still metal case editions available or were they all snapped up in the pre order? Hope not or I may just have to play Russian Roulette with that automatic pistol. :D

(reference to my other thread about shipping from location and customs charges)

Had a quick play around last night once I managed to get activated, stupid NAV. :mad: Looking good, just got to convince the wife to go shopping herself today. Feeling a bit under the weather. ;)

Cheers

Wife's gonna see right through that. Trust me. ;-)

She did. Another boring afternoon looking at holiday photos of some place I can't even remember the name of. This is us in front of..... zzzz. Here's another picture of a hill with a ruin on top. All I could think of was how would I assault/defend that. :D

Ah well, next weekend is all my own.

Cheers

She did. Another boring afternoon looking at holiday photos of some place I can't even remember the name of. This is us in front of..... zzzz. Here's another picture of a hill with a ruin on top. All I could think of was how would I assault/defend that. :D

Ah well, next weekend is all my own.

Cheers

ROFLMAO. Sound somehow familiar.

Are these shipped? Still waiting for my box to arrive in Finland. I want to touch it..!

Hi,

10-14 days from product announcement I believe.

It appears that the metal case edition is now sold out. BF main page. :( Maybe that is why I hadn't had a response to the thread from anybody at BF.

Must have been a huge pre order and mad rush to purchase on release as the metal case was advertised on day of release.

Oh hum, I've contacted them to see if my order made it in time but I'm not being too optimistic. Better to fear the worst, anything else is a bonus. :D

Cheers