Cigar Smokers

I agree with that.

If you have only been smoking for a few months then stop now.It took me years before I managed to finally quit.In fact it took nearly dying from Pneumonia and fluid on the lung and spending 4 weeks in hospital connected to pipes and tubes to finally make me stop.

Hang on there is a difference. If you are some nicotine junkie who inhales tasteless feminine, light cigarettes for the nicotine rush, well your just a junkie. If you savor hand rolled cigars, with rich blends of leafs for the “taste” and don’t inhale deep into your lungs, you are likely a sporting Chap, with class and appreciation of the finer things. A cigarette is a nicotine injection device.

Hang on there is a difference. If you are some nicotine junkie who inhales tasteless feminine, light cigarettes for the nicotine rush, well your just a junkie. If you savor hand rolled cigars, with rich blends of leafs for the “taste” and don’t inhale deep into your lungs, you are likely a sporting Chap, with class and appreciation of the finer things. A cigarette is a nicotine injection device.

And if you are a pipe smoker, you have risen into the etheric regions of the true cognoscenti, leaving behind all mere mortals with their petty workaday existences and concerns. Ah, for a whiff of Black Mallory!

Michael