Movement Bug?

I'm currently playing the Sticking It Out scenario as the Germans. Two of my panthers have not moved in 5 minutes even though I gave them movement orders every plot phase. They just sat in the position with their turrets moving from side to side. I finally issued both the order to reverse to see if that would get them moving. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks.

Not this one but I do notice a few move orders being changed to quick by the AI.

that one is TacAI. if the unit comes under fire etc (just bypasing bullets not intended for them) makes them change command, they want to get out of the area faster then move would make them.

The first time I ever noticed this happening was on a single scenario last week. I've got no explanation for it. Checking the damage tab, tracks are fine, no imobilization, morale is fine. Also, the tank would not fire. I just blew it off as a one off thing.