Map request. Make one map available from campaign "Courage and Fortitude"

I cannot remember the name of the map. I played the campaign last year. But I would love to be able to replay the single map over and over again where the US has to cross one little bridge, through the mist and through hundreds of yards of open ground to take the high ground. That map was BRUTAL...but I loved it.

If I remember correctly, the player has several companies of infantry. One company of machine gun support, some on board 60mm mortars for each company and on board 81mm mortars with 105mm howitzer as support a little later. There are also a platoon of Shermans as reinforcements and that's about it.

Thanks!

I cannot remember the name of the map. I played the campaign last year. But I would love to be able to replay the single map over and over again where the US has to cross one little bridge, through the mist and through hundreds of yards of open ground to take the high ground. That map was BRUTAL...but I loved it.

If I remember correctly, the player has several companies of infantry. One company of machine gun support, some on board 60mm mortars for each company and on board 81mm mortars with 105mm howitzer as support a little later. There are also a platoon of Shermans as reinforcements and that's about it.

Thanks!

You must be the only person in this forum who cannot name that map! jajjaa

"School of hard knocks"

(unless im wrong, to which now im totally embarassed)

Also its mission 2 of the campaign, and only after a short fist mission.