Portraits and Shoulder patches

pcelt

Mord and Canuck have just produced a brilliant range of portaits.

I should just like to enquire whether any modder has it in mind to produce any British Infantry Div shoulder patch mod to augment the basic in-game West Yorks one.

I should very much like to relate the British infantry portrait of e.g the 43 Wessex Div with in-game infantry displaying the Wessex shoulder patch etc.

Any chance??--Thanks

Mord and Canuck have just produced a brilliant range of portaits.

I should just like to enquire whether any modder has it in mind to produce any British Infantry Div shoulder patch mod to augment the basic in-game West Yorks one.

I have a feeling you may get an answer to that question.

Mord.

Well, there's this

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=103179&highlight=shoulder+patches

but he'll have to elaborate more. I know he has plans, though just not exactly what. There's a lot of preparation involved I imagine. But if you waltz on over to Gaj's site and look up the name Darknight in the CMBO mod authors section, you'll see he's walked this path before. So, that in itself has positive connotations.

Mord.

Thanks Mord--I see what you mean--and I recall now I did raise this issue in general back in October 2011 and Darknight did indicate an interest.

I really hope he will be able to do something re British infantry shoulder patches.

Thanks for your reminder.

I do indeed have something in mind....concerning the 21st AG. :)

The amount of background work I've had to do just to sort all my references properly to undertake the project is ridiculous but I am almost at the point where I'm at the End of the Beginning....so I should have something concrete fairly soon....

I tend to be a bit anal when it comes to getting it to the way I've envisioned it in my mind, but then again, I know several other wonderful modders who share my affliction....

I tend to be a bit anal when it comes to getting it to the way I've envisioned it in my mind, but then again, I know several other wonderful modders who share my affliction....

I thought that was part of the definition of a modder, and we love you guys for it.

edit- purely platonically of course, no need to bring up that court order about stalking again....