Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Icon for Panzershrek team incorrect?

Ok, a quick explanation ...

Full squad with integrated Panzershrek team is selected and "A" command issue, selecting Anti-tank team to split off.

Team splits off and Panzershrek team's icon is just a regular infantry man pic. At that point, if I then select "Split Teams", the remaining parts of the squad separate and one of them has a Panzershrek icon for anti-tank, but no anti-tank weapons. :D

If I start the process with a "Split Teams" command, then the Panzershrek team splits off with the other teams and shows with it's correct anti-tank icon.

It gets a little challenging to locate your Panzershrek teams when they're marked as infantry squads.

This is repeatable and easy to duplicate ..... ;)

Is this a coding error, or am I missing something else fundamental .. :confused:

Regards,

Doug

This is a result of the coding, not a bug, per se. I agree, it makes it difficult to find the 'schreck team at time. As you noted, it only occurs if you take specific (somewhat common) steps. It does NOT occur if you just split the team off the "mother" squad.

It is known.

Ken

I noted this a couple times in the past. It seems to happen when one has a larger squad that can be split into three teams. If you first split into ASSAULT teams, and then split again you get an AT team with inf symbol while the other larger support team with the LMG's gets the AT symbol.