Mixing & Matching (Marco + Juju)

I am seeing if it is possible to mix and match some of the UI mods that are out there. Specifically,

1. Marco's vehicle silhouettes (specifically the CM1 style) but not weapons silhouettes

2. Marco's Calibers for each weapon (but again not his weapon silhouettes) I like Juju's weapons but I need caliber info (but not range)

3. Marco's Suppression meter (the square one)

4. Juju's weapons but not his vehicle silhouettes

There are a few other items that I like and have installed them the way I like

• Headquarters
  • Portraits
  • Music
  • Flames
  • Sounds bases
  • Branches with Flags
  • 18 of Aris' vehicles

But like most of you, I have an idea and love the ability to get the game to look he way I want. It is a shame though that I have to choose one or the other instead of mixing and matching.

Anyone have any ideas or any suggestions?

AHHHH...the game within the game.

It's simple...best way to start would be install all of Juju's UI mod then remove all his vehicle silhouettes from the z folder, or whatever you want to replace....then put Marco's in. It's easy.

Whatever you want to replace remove first...or easier, label a subfolder within the Z folder "Z Z Z Replacement Mods" or something with lots of z's at the beginning of the title and put your replacement mods in there...they'll overwrite anything else because that subfolder will be loaded last.

Rule of thumb, the highest letter of the alphabet or highest number that starts a folder, brz or file name gets loaded last and therefore overwrites anything else that it might conflict with.

Mord.

I think, Mord, you missed one of his points a little. He wants Juju's modification of my silhouettes with my bars, and Juju's weapons with my text.

Anyway, the simple answer is, it isn't possible without redrawing them all yourself. I personally have no interest in spending 20+ hours making my mod look like someone else's derivation, sorry. If you really want to do it yourself, email me and I'll send you the .psd files and you can easily paste Juju's files in as another layer and resave the merged files... all 180-odd of them.

Thanks all as I appreciate the reply.

No, I definitely do not want either of you to have more work on what is a hobby. I am sure you have other projects that you wish to work on rather than my ideas. I will just switch them out every once in a while but thought I would ask.