Completing mission in Campaign question

Hi all,i have a quick question,when i complete a mission in the campaign,in the campaign menu does it show up that i have completed that mission?as i completed the traning missions but it doesnt show that i have,any info would be great,thanks all

I really wish it was like this: Go to campaign screen -> select a campaign -> Displays list of save games for that campaign plus "Start Campaign" option. Same for the battles and PBEM matches. It would really cut down on the massive clusterfrak that is my current saved games screen. All they would have to do is have the game create a folder for each one, then stick the save games in it. Hopefully the promised UI revamp in Bulge includes an update to the front end of the game.

Plus, a delete button for saved games. I mean, come on, how hard could that possibly be to implement. At this point I'm thinking it must be some kind of inside joke. :P

Yeah. It does get old. I go to my PBEM folder and get rid of old ones all the time. they tend to take up massive amounts of space eventually too..

get H2HH and you don't have to worry about the old pbem files anymore

And noticed that you're from Boston, MA. Dropkick Murphys is the best :)