Mods you guys use?

Juju's interface is a must simply excellent and intergrates work from others,as well as his own of course into a great GUI.

For sound AKDs sound mod.

Anything by Aris and there's a lot.

Veins flames and tracers...very cool oh and he does sounds too.

If you want to play Italian theatre SDPs mammoth effort is where it's at,hell get it even if you don't want to go Italian,terracota rooves,different trees and uniform mods,different loading screens to name but a few,it's spectacular and there mods by others to go with it.

This is just off the top of my head,there are many others doing great work.

OMG I for got to mention Mord's mods,oh and Niessuh oh and...ah hell this could take all day.

Just try 'em all.

I'll use this thread to chime in.

Haven't spotted any sound mod for new CW module weapons - does it exist somewhere?

I also lack good background ambient - vanilla is a no go as well as all the current mods out there. Does anyone have something good home made on their hard discs?

Juju's interface is a must simply excellent and intergrates work from others,as well as his own of course into a great GUI.

For sound AKDs sound mod.

Anything by Aris and there's a lot.

Veins flames and tracers...very cool oh and he does sounds too.

If you want to play Italian theatre SDPs mammoth effort is where it's at,hell get it even if you don't want to go Italian,terracota rooves,different trees and uniform mods,different loading screens to name but a few,it's spectacular and there mods by others to go with it.

This is just off the top of my head,there are many others doing great work.

OMG I for got to mention Mord's mods,oh and Niessuh oh and...ah hell this could take all day.

Just try 'em all.

Exactly, the hardest part is figuring out all the mods out there and trying them - mord's faces for sure, tons of uniform mods, vehicle mods quite a few sounds mods. The only mod I haven't found is one to improve my tactics.