Churchill's tracks

Hmm…

Yes, they do look backwards.

I was just flipping through a book I have: "The Churchill Tank… etc. Part One… etc." by David Doyle, published by Ampersand press. There is a photo of a Churchill Mk III "Betty" wrecked at Dieppe with similarly backwards heavy tracks.

Or is it simply that the pictured tank...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuTvnAV6g-IeQMwYOmh1EAOhFuyQW22mHQfUZwa-rMttEleFwkygqDBX50Og

...is missing its mudguards/fenders/[insert appropriate groggy technical term here], so that it looks back-to-front in comparison with the in-game Churchill?

For comparison:

300px-Churchill_IV.jpg

220px-Churchill_VII.jpg

Thanks Aris, but actually the problem was not just the inside part of the track link, the problem is also about the external shape of the track link, I mean the "V" shape that is reversed...

But well, it's not a big problem concerning the game, I just opened the topic to discuss a little about this.

I had the chance to discover this only because I just completed a scale model of a churchill mk4 and I am also working on a scenario with some churchills within CMBN.

I think there are many problems in the game, affecting the GAMEPLYAY, that are much more important to fix :)

And I would like the efforts and LIMITED assets of BF programmers were focused on those more important for gameplay problems, than on the direction of the visual model of Churchil tracks - thay you have to zoom and focus on it, to notice ;).

Remember - the Churchil drives just fine, it's only the 3D MODEL and TEXTURE that are wrong, not the TRACKS itself ;D

;)

Sorry, but there is so much things to add/fix/look at, that when I read someone shouting "Fix this or do something!!" about something like that, I'm getting nervous ;P