New file at the Repository: Aris_Daimler AC Mk. II_Mod (2012-03-21)

The Daimler Armoured Car was a parallel development to the Daimler Dingo "Scout car", a small armoured vehicle for scouting and liaison roles. Like the scout car, it incorporated some of the most advanced design concepts of the time and is considered one of the best British AFVs of the Second World War.The Daimler saw action in North Africa with the 11th Hussars and the Derbyshire Yeomanry. It was also used in Europe and a few vehicles in the South-East Asia theatre.There was a turretless regimental command version, known as SOD ("Sawn-Off Daimler").Turret and SOD variants included. Photoreal weathering (more subtle this time due to popular demand…I guess ¿?). One decal option for a Daimler Mk. II from 11th Hussars, 7th Armoured Division.

More...

BTW, if there is anything you would like to be improved, deleted, or added I prefer to hear your opinions here, rather than basing myself on the Repository´s "star" system... :) I don't know why someone might have put a "2 or 1 star" score to the mod, but possibly there is something he would like to be improved.

Am still confused. If I put all the mods for SOD and turreted Daimler in the same folder numbered appropriately, will I see both versions in a scenario at the same time?

Currently I have both turreted hulls in the same folder so I should randomly get the 7th armored and plain versions. If I add the SOD hull and number it (say) "3", will there also be a random chance of getting the turretless version. (I can't see any difference in the turret graphic.)

There are 2 vehicles modded Erwin. Daimler Mk. II and Daimler SOD. They are available separately. You can have 2 different turret (Daimler Mk. II) markings (with the decals provided) and JUST ONE SOD (Daimler SOD) marking. Put both folders in Z ("Aris_Daimler AC Mk. II_Mod" AND "Aris_Daimler SOD_Mod") and use the decals JUST FOR the "Aris_Daimler AC Mk. II_Mod").